By the municipality organization enforcement of 1889, Miyada-mura, incense Ida village, Kasamatsu-mura, young Miyamura, Nakamura, Yamaguchimura, Yoshikawa-mura, Hiyoshi-mura were born, and Yoshikawa-mura and Hiyoshi-mura were merged in 1908. Miyada-mura became Miyada-cho by the town organization enforcement in 1926 and incorporated incense Ida village afterwards in 1927. In 1943, young Miyamura enforced town organization and became Wakamiyacho and was merged with Nakamura, Yamaguchimura in 1951. In addition, in 1955, Wakamiyacho and Yoshikawa-mura are merged, and Miyada-cho and Kasamatsu-mura are merged. Wakamiyacho incorporates a part (ya ka damp land ward) of Kasamatsu-mura then, and Miyada-cho incorporates a part (Buddha paddy field ward) of Wakamiyacho more in the same year.
Miyada-cho and Wakamiyacho merged current Miyawaka-shi on February 11, 2006 and started.
The change of Miyawaka-shi
Administration world at the time of 1889